Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas ~ 2014



Tomorrow is Christmas Day. And I wanted to share a very special video with you. It's beautiful and moving. I love it! And I hope you will love it too.

This beautiful video includes the musical talents of
The Piano Guys, David Archuleta, Peter Hollens, and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.

In early December, over 1,000 people came together to break the Guinness Book of World Record's title for the
largest live Nativity scene. The video I'm sharing with you today shows this record-breaking live Nativity scene. I hope you enjoy this wonderful video.


I am thankful for this time of year that we celebrate the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. I'm thankful for His birth and for His mission here on earth. 

May you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


Jana

© 2014 Copyright by Jana Last, All Rights Reserved

4 comments:

  1. I might have missed this video if you hadn't shared it, Jana. It is beautiful. Thanks so much! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nancy,

      I'm so glad you enjoyed the video. It really is beautiful!

      Merry Christmas to you and yours!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Colleen! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

      Delete

Printfriendly

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...