It all started on November 11, 2013 – this wonderful, amazing, and exciting Engle Family Postcard Adventure. This incredible adventure is about postcards, dating from the early 1900s, that somehow ended up almost halfway around the world from where they originated. And about how these priceless postcards ended up back in America, and in the hands of a thankful relative of those who originally wrote and received these postcards. That thankful relative is me. This extraordinary adventure has also given me a new friend in Ireland named Ann. We have kept in touch since this adventure began.
Introductory Blog Post
- Rosebud Registration, Yankton, South Dakota - 1904
- Half Way House to Pikes Peak - 1905
- Avalon, Santa Catalina Island, Cal. – 1905
- From Roses to snow in California
- Gateway to Missoula, Mont. – 1905
© 2012 - 2016 Copyright by Jana Last, All Rights Reserved