Hello wonderful readers! Fab Finds is back from it's one-week hiatus. The photo above may give you a clue as to where my family and I were last week. Yep! Utah! One of the places we went while we were there was Bryce Canyon National Park. What a stunningly beautiful place! Thanks for your patience while Fab Finds was on hiatus.
My Fab Finds for this week are (in no particular order)
- RootsTech 2016 Registration Opens 15 Sep 2015 by Pat Richley-Erickson, author of DearMyrtle
- Find Unique Ancestral Records on FamilySearch by Lee Drew, author of Lineagekeeper's Genealogy Blog
- May We Show Off Your Genealogy Chart? by Janet Hovorka, author of The Chart Chick
- Would You Help Me With A New Project Here On Genealogy Circle? by Cindy Freed, author of Cindy Freed's Genealogy Circle
- The limits of ownership AND This time next month by Judy G. Russell, author of The Legal Genealogist
- No Need to Stop Fueling the Find by Mary Perkinson Nelson, author of Celebrating Family Stories
- Lost and Found by Michelle Ganus Taggart, author of A Southern Sleuth
- Researching the Musician in Your Family by Jake Fletcher for Legacy News
- Tender Mercies of the Lord by Amy Archibald, author of Revealing Roots and Branches
- Tuesday’s Tip: Maybe those online trees aren’t ALL bad … by Jenny Lanctot, author of Are My Roots Showing?
- Facebook and Family Photographs by Maureen A. Taylor – Photo Detective for Family Tree Magazine Blog
- Constant cleaning up by Peggy Lauritzen, author of Anxiously Engaged
- NGS Announces a New Course in the American Genealogical Studies Series: Beyond the Basics by Diane L. Richard for UPFRONT WITH NGS
- Spotlighting audio and video content by Jenna Mills, author of Desperately Seeking Surnames
- Reflections of a Grandmother by Jacquie Schattner, author of Seeds to Tree
- I’ve been building a genealogy research toolbox by Gail Dever, author of Genealogy a la carte
- Direct Messaging Shows up live in the FamilySearch Family Tree by James Tanner, author of Rejoice, and be exceeding glad...
- LDS Church Breaks Ground for First-of-It's Kind St. George Family History Library by Sue Maxwell, author of Granite Genealogy
- Don’t Let Mythology Guide Your Genealogy Research! by Lorine McGinnis Schulze for Legacy News
- See You at RootsTech 2016! by Thomas MacEntee, author of High-Definition Genealogy
- Finding photos of Roberts Cousins on Facebook by Becky Jamison, author of Grace and Glory
- Treasure Chest Thursday ~ Relief Society Magazines by Leslie Ann, author of Ancestors Live Here
- Genealogy Friday: Creating a Timeline for your Ancestor by Leagh, author of A Look Thru Time
- Sepia Saturday: Before e-Harmony by Wendy Mathias, author of Jollett Etc.
The 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks Challenge by Amy Johnson Crow, author of No Story Too Small -
New Blog Discoveries
In Case You Missed Them….My Contributions to the Blogosphere The Last Two Weeks
Jana's Genealogy and Family History Blog
- Genealogy Blogger Meetups at the BYU Conference on Family History & Genealogy
- Vendors at The BYU Conference on Family History & Genealogy
- Food and Fun at The BYU Conference on Family History & Genealogy
Thanks for reading!
© 2015 Copyright by Jana Last, All Rights Reserved