Friday, June 5, 2015

Follow Friday ~ Fab Finds for June 5, 2015


My Fab Finds for this week are (in no particular order)
  1. Surprising Information Found in the Index to Court Order Books by Lisa Lisson, author of Lisa Lisson
  2. Why You Should Consider Applying to a Lineage Society AND Why You Should Download Your Files From Ancestry and Every Other Website by Amy Johnson Crow, author of Amy Johnson Crow
  3. News for Smallest Leaf: a new website and a new book! by Lisa, author of Small-leaved Shamrock
  4. All Michael’s Genealogy Blogs Have Moved by Michael John Neill, author of Genealogy Tip of the Day
  5. Records May Be Wrong Due to Stigma of Divorce AND Our Ancestors Didn't Travel Lightly by Joanne Cowden, author of Researching Relatives
  6. Excel trick by Michele Simmons Lewis, author of Ancestoring
  7. Casualty in The Blitz by Caitlin Gow, author of Genealogically Speaking
  8. How to Archive Family Photos: help for managing digital overload by Shelley Bishop, author of A Sense of Family
  9. Processing Civil War pension files by Janine Adams, author of Organize Your Family History
  10. How to Make Your Genealogy Travel a Reality by Lynn Palermo, author of The Armchair Genealogist
  11. FHL Sessions Available Online For Free by Ancestry Insider, author of The Ancestry Insider
  12. Genealogy Timelines: Helpful Research Tools by Gena Philibert-Ortega for GenealogyBank Blog
  13. Indexed Family History Records Now Available Through the DAR Genealogical Research System by Elizabeth O'Neal, author of Little Bytes of Life
  14. Slave Research: Four Things You Need to Know Now by Robyn, author of Reclaiming Kin
  15. Cousin Bait by Shannon Thomas, author of Our Life Picture by Picture
  16. Tech Tuesday: Finding Cousins With RootsMagic by Devon Lee, author of A Patient Genealogist
  17. If You Could Chat with An Ancestor.... by Nancy, author of My Ancestors and Me
  18. Branches Intertwining by Leslie, author of The People of Pancho
  19. Are You a Fan of Steve Morse’s One-Step Page? by Jennifer Alford, author of Jenealogy
  20. You Have To See This: MyHeritage Instant Discoveries™ in Oslo by Thomas MacEntee, author of GeneaBloggers
  21. Our Deadly Past: Epidemics in Your Family History by Amie Bowser Tennant for RootsBid Blog

The 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks Challenge by Amy Johnson Crow, author of No Story Too Small -

"May I Introduce To You" Interviews on GeneaBloggers.com

New Blog Discoveries

In Case You Missed Them….My Contributions to the Blogosphere This Week

Jana's Genealogy and Family History Blog
Jana's Place

Thanks for reading!

Jana
 
© 2015 Copyright by Jana Last, All Rights Reserved

18 comments:

  1. Thanks, Jana, for recognizing two of my posts this week! I hope your readers enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including my new blog as one of your fab finds! I'm thrilled. ~The Lazy Genealogist

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for recognizing my new blog-Family Tree Blossoms. I am very honoured to receive your recognition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thanks for including me on here! I am really excited. :) I just now started to post on my blog. I appreciate this so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so very welcome Brandie! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Thank you for including my post in your Fab Finds this week, Jana.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for including my new blog in your list of new sites. It's already given my new site a real boost in visits. I've also started following your blog and have it listed on my home page. You have a great site with some really helpful information!!

    Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! And thank you for following my blog and for your kind comments about my blog too. :)

      Delete
  7. We would love our articles to be found sometimes! They're written by the pros on our team and cover a great range of genealogy topics. https://legacytree.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica, thank you for including the link to your blog! I'll check it out. :)

      Delete

Printfriendly

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...