Friday, November 15, 2013

Follow Friday ~ Fab Finds for November 15, 2013

IMGP6233 Photoshopped
My Fab Finds for this week are (in no particular order)
  1. BIG CHANGES THEY ARE A-COMIN’ by Jenny Lanctot, author of Are My Roots Showing?
  2. One veteran’s tale AND Just say no by Judy G. Russell, author of The Legal Genealogist
  3. The Veteran’s Indigent Widow AND John, This Is Your Daughter: Or, How a Timeline Uncovered a Family Story by Amy Johnson Crow, author of No Story Too Small
  4. In Memory of Josiah F. Broadfoot by Midge Frazel, author of Granite in My Blood
  5. Creating an Honor Wall Page on Fold3.com by Randy Seaver, author of Genea-Musings
  6. 2013 Veteran's Day Military Honor Roll Project Contributions by Heather Wilkinson Rojo, author of Nutfield Genealogy
  7. Overwhelming Need to Change my Plans by Jen  Baldwin, author of Ancestral Breezes
  8. Places I’ve Been, Places They’ve Been: Tuesday’s Tip by Anne Gillespie Mitchell, author of finding forgotten stories
  9. In the Kitchen: Christmas Eve Cake by Valerie Craft, author of Begin with 'Craft'
  10. A Day to Say Thank You by Jen Baldwin for Saving Memories Forever Blog
  11. Thankful Thursday - Of Taco and Wersel, Matthias and Ravold by Laura Cosgrove Lorenzana, author of The Last Leaf On This Branch
  12. Genealogy Writing Boot Camp – 23 November 2013 by Thomas MacEntee, author of Hack Genealogy
  13. Treasure Chest Thursday- Gilbert Robert's WWII Draft Registration Card by Cheri Hudson Passey, author of Carolina Girl Genealogy
  14. How can you tell if your ancestor might have served? by Shelley Bishop, author of A Sense of Family
  15. Brick Wall Comes Tumbling Down! by Smadar Belkind Gerson, author of Past-Present-Future
  16. Good news for Wisconsin researchers! by Harold Henderson, author of Midwestern Microhistory: A Genealogy Blog
  17. 1913 Red Cross Shoe Advertisement by Sheryl Lazarus, author of A Hundred Years Ago
  18. Good Eats by Heather Collins, author of Of Trees & Ink

New Blog Discoveries

In Case You Missed Them….My Contributions to the Genealogy, Photo Blog, and Vintage Postcard Blogosphere This Week

Jana's Genealogy and Family History Blog
Grandpa's Postcards
Jana's Photo Journal

Thanks for reading!


© 2013 Copyright by Jana Last

16 comments:

  1. Wow ... thanks for including me Jana! (and at #1 no less) hahahaha .... motto for the day: "I'm number one!" 'Tis a good friday for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Jana for including me as well. I'm not #1, but it still makes my Friday to make your list! Look forward to reading the rest of your recommendations this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome Smadar! And there really isn't a #1 on my list. =) They are listed in no particular order.

      Delete
  3. Jana, as always, I'm honored to be included. Thank you so much for the continued support and the regular contribution to the genealogical community. You always identify wonderful posts! Have a wonderful weekend, Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Jen! And thank you for your kind comments!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for mentioning the Military Honor Roll Project. It was a fun, easy project, and I'm so happy we had so much participation in the geneablogging community!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jana- I've discovered some wonderful blogs through your Follow Friday - Fab Finds. I'm honored that you thought A Hundred Years Ago was worthy to include in this week's list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheryl,

      It was my pleasure to include your blog post. I think your blog is fabulous! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for including my post as one of your Fab Finds this week, Jana. It always makes my day! I really enjoying checking out all of your picks, and appreciate the time it must take to do this every week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Shelley! And thank you so much for your kind comments. I really do appreciate them. =)

      Delete

Printfriendly

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...