Monday, November 11, 2013

Military Monday ~ A 2013 Veterans Day Tribute

Defense.gov Photo Essay - No Copyright


Happy Veterans Day!

Today, I'd like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank all of the wonderful veterans who have served in our nations' military to preserve the freedoms we all enjoy. And a heartfelt thank you goes out to all of those currently serving in the military, and to their families, as well.

I have written several blog posts about some of the military veterans in my family tree. I'd like to share a list of these blog posts with you today, ending with my Veterans Day post from last year, which includes military ancestors I have yet to write about in my blog.


Thanks for reading!

Jana

© 2013 Copyright by Jana Last

4 comments:

Printfriendly

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...