Friday, September 6, 2013

Follow Friday ~ Fab Finds for September 6, 2013

IMG_0481
My Fab Finds for this week are (in no particular order)
  1. The Book of Me, Written by You, Prompt 1 by Anglers Rest
  2. More Adventure Than Anticipated by (Mis)Adventures Of A Genealogist
  3. They're Not Just Records. . . by My Ancestors and Me
  4. You’re invited by Who Knew?
  5. How I found a Cousin Using Newspapers and Only Newspapers by The Ancestor Hunt
  6. I've Been Working on the Railroad: Resources by Gena's Genealogy
  7. Motivation Monday - September goals by Cousin Linda
  8. Ancestry.com and FamilySearch to Make a Billion Global Records Available Online by GeneaPress
  9. Genealogy By the States – Week 35 – West Virginia by Julie's Genealogy & History Hub
  10. Future Developments in FamilySearch Family Tree by Genealogy's Star
  11. I’M GIVING IT AWAY … AGAIN! – CATHOLIC STYLE by Are My Roots Showing?
  12. Nearly Wordless Wednesday - Restoring John and Kate's House AND Treasure Chest Thursday - Family History Handwritten on a Church Brochure by The Pendleton Genealogy Post
  13. The Brotherhood of the Traveling Bible by Remembering Family
  14. Percy Haley Identified by Are You My Cousin?
  15. Why A Genealogy Blog? by This I Leave
  16. Happy 3rd Blogiversary to me! by Leaves & Branches
  17. Not Everything You Read Is True by Ellie's Ancestors
  18. Becoming an Old Timer by I remember you…
  19. Finding Barbara by Adventures in Genealogy
  20. The Intensity of His Gaze by A Southern Sleuth

New Blog Discovery

In Case You Missed Them….My Contributions to the Genealogy, Photo Blog, and Vintage Postcard Blogosphere This Week

Jana's Genealogy and Family History Blog
Grandpa's Postcards
Jana's Photo Journal

Thanks for reading!


© 2013 Copyright by Jana Last

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by ThisILeave - and thanks for including it in your wonderful list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome and thank you for your kind comments!

      Delete
  2. Jana, Many thanks for including in your Fab Finds The Book of Me. I am delighted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jana, Thank you so much for including two of my blog posts in your Fab Finds! I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jana, I read this every week & was thrilled to be included! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome Colleen! And thank you so much for reading my Fab Finds posts! I appreciate it!

      Delete

Printfriendly

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...