Happy Veterans Day!
I'd like to take this opportunity to say thank you to all of the brave men and women who have served or who are currently serving in the military to preserve the freedoms we all enjoy. And thank you to their families for their sacrifice as well.
In last year's Veterans Day tribute post I listed the blog posts I've written about some of the military veterans in my family tree, whether or not the posts were actually about their military service. I've added a few more posts to my list.
- Military Monday ~ Revolutionary War Surgeon: Luther Waterman
- My 4th Great-Grandfather's Signature on a Revolutionary War Document ~ Dated August 23, 1776
- 52 Ancestors: #39 ~ Luther's Grave Marker in Union Cemetery
- 52 Ancestors: #37 ~ Phebe Barker – Wife of a Revolutionary War Surgeon
- Military Monday ~ Dr. Homer Clark Waterman – Assistant Surgeon in the Civil War
- Tombstone Tuesday–Ebenezer Perry Carlisle Webster
- Wordless Wednesday–E.P.C. Webster circa 1856
- Military Monday ~ Iver Iverson – A U.S. Civil War Soldier from Norway
- Tombstone Tuesday–Civil War Soldier: Richard Engle
- Military Monday ~ Richard Engle - A Civil War Veteran Admitted to the Battle Mountain Sanitarium
- A Fabulously Fantastic Surprise ~ Iver's Letter
- Wednesday’s Child x 2–Lewis Asher and Frederick G. Engle
- 52 Ancestors: #4 ~ The Photo Album of a Civil War Veteran – Ebenezer Perry Carlisle Webster
- 52 Ancestors: #6 ~ The Photo Album of a Civil War Veteran's Wife – Cynthia Maria Waterman – Part 1
- The Photo Album of a Civil War Veteran's Wife – Cynthia Maria Waterman – Part 2
- 52 Ancestors: #3 ~ Dr. Homer Clark Waterman – Mason
- The Other Watson E. Webster
- Ebenezer Perry Carlisle Webster's Land Patent
- Iver and Marit ~ My 2nd Great-Grandparents
- Leaving Norway ~ Iver Iverson
- Sepia Saturday 147 ~ You're In The Army Now
- My Dad ~ Husband, Father, Artist
- 52 Ancestors: #12 ~ Happy Birthday Dad! We Miss You!
- Sepia Saturday 155 ~ Two Pairs of Overalls and a Dress - Circa 1940
- Sentimental Sunday - A Tribute to My Dad
- Remembering My Dad On His Birthday
Thanks for reading!
© 2015 Copyright by Jana Last, All Rights Reserved