My regular readers may have noticed that I didn't post a Fab Finds list for last week.
No, I wasn't slacking off, haha. I was enjoying a week-long vacation with my family. I did a little write-up about it in my post titled I'm Back!!
Our family had a great time together on our vacation. Now, it’s time to get back to our regular routine.
So, without further delay…
My Fab Finds for this week are (in no particular order) -
- Is your data obsolete? and My Online Nightmare by Genealogy’s Star
- Nearing the End of the Marathon and Free Guide to London Ancestors by FamilySearch Blog
- Blown away with DNA by The Legal Genealogist
- Ancestry.com Versus FamilySearch Indexing Quality and Richard Turley Opens BYU Conference by The Ancestry Insider
- Tombstone Tuesday: Oops! Check Your Photos Before You Leave and Tech Tuesday: I Don't Believe PAF is the Best Program For A Beginner by A Patient Genealogist
- Tuesday’s Tip — Ancestry Magazine on Google Books and Treasure Chest Thursday — Sourcing Presentations by Finding Forgotten Stories
- Harper's Weekly Civil War Issues - Tuesday's Tip by My Ancestors and Me
- Sepia Saturday – Sports You Won’t See in the Olympics by Abbie and Eveline
- Irish Lives Remembered in a New Digital Magazine by The Armchair Genealogist
- Playing with Uencounter.me and Loving it! by Olive Tree Genealogy Blog
- How Google Images can help you research your family history like never before by theSociable
- My GenSoc Meeting by 4YourFamilyStory.com
FYI ~ For those of you who have indexed and/or arbitrated the 1940 Census, make sure you check out #2 on this list, "Nearing the End of the Marathon." In the third paragraph of the section "The Victor's Crown" you will see a link to get the new "victor's laurel" badges. If you want to see what they look like, check out the left side of my blog.
New Blog Discoveries