Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Wordless Wednesday–Shark Anyone??

Fred Webster's Dental Boat

Looks like my Great-Grandpa Dr. Frederick Webster (The Traveling Dentist) not only pulled teeth out of people’s mouths, he pulled sharks out of the water too!  Actually, I’m not sure how that shark got there, or who caught it.  But that sounds like a good fish story right?

By the way, that isn’t Frederick Webster next to the shark.  The back of the picture says it’s Antonio Zeferino Nasiso.

Fred Webster's Dental Boat

Here’s another shot of the catch.  Frederick Webster is to the left of the shark this time.

P.S.  Ya, I know...this post isn't exactly "wordless" is it?

Thanks for reading!

© Copyright Jana Last 2012

3 comments:

  1. I have trouble being wordless on Wordless Wednesday too. And when I visit truly wordless blogs, invariably there's a photo that demands WORDS. Like this one! So thanks for the words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wendy, thanks for stopping by! Ya, I just couldn't post these pics without at least a few words of explanation.

      Delete

Printfriendly

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...