Sepia Saturday provides an opportunity for genealogy bloggers to share their family history through photographs.
|The Webster Brothers|
No, "The Webster Brothers" is not a singing group, comedy act, or even a group of traveling salesmen. (Oh, wait a minute, one of the brothers did do a bit of traveling, didn't he?) J
This handsome trio are, left to right: Rollin Waterman Webster (age 13), Frank Summers Webster (age 18), and Watson Emory (Frederick) Webster (age 20). The picture was taken around 1884. Watson (Frederick) is my Great-Grandfather whom I have written about in several posts on my blog. You may remember him as "The Traveling Dentist." I first introduced you to Rollin with my post linked HERE.
Watson (Frederick), Frank, and Rollin are the sons of Ebenezer Perry Carlisle Webster and Cynthia Maria Waterman, both from Ohio. Ebenezer and Cynthia had six children:
- Mary Alice - born in Winnebago, Winnebago, Illinois on 28 August 1859; died there on 8 March 1862.
- Lura Elizabeth - born in Winnebago, Winnebago, Illinois on 4 October 1861; died 12 January 1946 in Alhambra, Los Angeles, California.
- Watson Emory (Frederick) - born in Coolville, Athens, Ohio on 14 February 1864; died 21 July 1946 in Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Frank Summers - born in Blairstown, Benton, Iowa on 19 April 1866; died 25 February 1939 in Carthage, Jasper, Missouri.
- Lillian Dell - born in Blairstown, Benton, Iowa on 17 January 1868; died 28 August 1914.
- Rollin Waterman - born in Blairstown, Benton, Iowa on 21 October 1870; died 9 October 1962 in Chicago, Cook, Illinois.
Copyright © Jana Last 2012