Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Scandinavian Genealogy Research Help on Facebook


On May 16, 2015 I taught a class at our local Family Discovery Day. My class was called "Family History Blogs and Social Media."

I covered a variety of social media tools that are helpful for genealogy research including Facebook groups and pages. I have found that genealogy Facebook groups have been very helpful for my own research.

Today, I'd like to tell you about one of the many Facebook genealogy groups that I belong to. It's called Scandinavian Genealogical Research Center Professional Research Group.

Here is the group's description:

"Purpose of this group is to provide a forum for links, tips and tricks that can be helpful or of interest for anyone interested in Scandinavian (mainly Danish and Swedish) Genealogy and research."

Who doesn't like tips and tricks to help with genealogy research, right? So, if you have Scandinavian ancestry, please check out the Scandinavian Genealogical Research Center Professional Research Group on Facebook by clicking HERE.

And, if you'd like to download a PDF copy of my "Family History Blogs and Social Media" class syllabus, head on over to my website at janalast.weebly.com. Just hover your cursor over the Family History tab to see the drop-down menu. Then click on "My Presentations" and there you'll find the PDF file of my syllabus.

Thanks for reading!

Jana 

© 2015 Copyright by Jana Last, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...