Monday, January 18, 2016

RootsTech 2016 Ambassadors


Recently my Ambassador bio was added to the RootsTech 2016 Ambassador list on the RootsTech website. Yay! I thought I'd share it here on my blog.


My Ambassador bio may be difficult to read here on my blog, so here it is:

Jana is a wife, mom, grandma, genealogist and family historian. She loves family history and enjoys learning about her ancestors. She has been sharing her family history on her blog,  Jana's Genealogy and Family History Blog, since April 2012. In addition to her genealogy blog, Jana is the author of a vintage postcard blog, her personal blog, and a website: Grandpa's PostcardsJana's Place and Jana's Genealogy and Social Media Hub.

There are many other RootsTech 2016 Ambassadors who are and will be sharing information about RootsTech 2016. Here's a screenshot from the RootsTech website that shows a partial list of the Ambassadors.


To see the full list of RootsTech 2016 Ambassadors, click HERE. If you'd like to follow along with the happenings at RootsTech next month, please check out and follow my fellow Ambassadors' blogs and other social media sites by going to the Ambassador list.

I'm so excited about attending RootsTech! I leave for Salt Lake City in two weeks!

Thanks for reading!

Jana

© 2016 Copyright by Jana Last, All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

  1. Can hardly wait for my first RootTech!! The conference and the Library.... who could ask for more?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! RootsTech and the Family History Library. Awesome!

      Delete

Printfriendly

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...