Friday, January 8, 2016

Follow Friday ~ Fab Finds for January 8, 2016


Happy New Year to all of my wonderful readers!

My Fab Finds for this week are (in no particular order)
  1. Papa Bears by Amy Archibald, author of Revealing Roots and Branches
  2. Productivity Progress and Tackling Time Management by Danni, author of Talking Box Genealogy
  3. DETROIT ~ Street Addresses Renumbered in 1921–Here’s a list with the old and new numbers AND TUESDAY'S TIP ~ Legacy 8 ~ How To Determine When You Last Modified a Record by Diane Gould Hall, author of MICHIGAN FAMILY TRAILS
  4. Mappy Monday: Online Maps of Norway by Beth Gatlin, author of So Many Ancestors!
  5. Just where have you been? by Peggy Lauritzen, author of Anxiously Engaged
  6. 1906 Postcard lovers secret code! by Simon Last, author of Charnwood Genealogy
  7. Mom, I Thought I Knew You by Denise Levenick, author of The Family Curator
  8. What Did Your Civil War Ancestor Look Like? AND How to Set a Smart Genealogy Goal by Amy Johnson Crow, author of Amy Johnson Crow Blog
  9. The Method Behind the Madness by Leslie G. Robertson, author of The People of Pancho
  10. A Funny Thing Happened . . . by Wendy Mathias, author of Jollett Etc.
  11. What food did your ancestors eat? AND Did I say food? I meant it when I said it. by James Tanner, author of Genealogy's Star
  12. Talented At An Easel by Midge Frazel, author of The Highly Caffeinated Genealogist
  13. Create a Family Memory Jar for 2016 by Esther for MyHeritage Blog
  14. Slave Name Roll Project: Releasing the Names of More Slaves from My Ancestors by Julie, author of Oak Grove Genealogy
  15. Trying Again: Another Chance at the Genealogy Do-Over ~ Review of The Genealogy Do-Over Workbook by Lisa Alzo, author of The Accidental Genealogist
  16. Join me in a 30 x 30 challenge? by Janine Adams, author of Organize Your Family History
  17. Daily Research Challenge 2016 by Nicole Dyer for Family Locket
  18. tech tuesday – the great suspender for google chrome AND tech tuesday part 2 – airtable by Tami Osmer Mize, author of Relatively Curious
  19. To Save Lucille by Michelle Ganus Taggart, author of A Southern Sleuth
  20. A good look at the State Hospital where my Aunt Lena Margheim died by Becky Jamison, author of Grace and Glory
  21. Use the Force to Test Your Genealogy Knowledge by Amie Bowser Tennant for RootsBid Blog

RootsTech 2016 Related Posts

The 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks Challenge by Amy Johnson Crow, author of No Story Too Small -

New Blog Discoveries
In Case You Missed Them….My Contributions to the Blogosphere Since My Last Fab Finds Post

Jana's Genealogy and Family History Blog

Jana's Place 

Thanks for reading!

Jana

© 2016 Copyright by Jana Last, All Rights Reserved

22 comments:

  1. Thank you for this informative list, and also for including my posts this week, Jana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including two of my posts Jana! And, now to go and read all those other great posts. I sure enjoy your Fab Friday Finds :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Diane! And thank you for your kind comments about my Fab Finds posts! :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing my Papa Bear post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for adding my new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the mention Jana. See you at Rootstech.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Jana, for the mention and for compiling my reading list for this weekend! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list!!! Thanks for including me!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great finds - I always enjoy exploring some of your Fab Finds.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of goodies on this list. Thanks for the mention~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for the mention, Jana!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I live to me on your list! Thanks Jana!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...