Monday, September 14, 2015

Fresno County Genealogical Society's 12th Annual Genealogy Seminar Featuring Lisa Louise Cooke




The Fresno County Genealogical Society is holding it's 12th Annual Genealogy Seminar on October 17, 2015. Attendees of this seminar will have the awesome opportunity to hear and learn from Lisa Louise Cooke. Lisa is an amazing speaker and teacher. I had the opportunity to hear her speak during a keynote address at the BYU Conference on Family History & Genealogy. I also attended one of her classes at the conference. She really makes learning fun.

Here's a link to the Fresno County Genealogical Society for more information including registration, the seminar schedule, and nearby hotels  ~ Fresno County Genealogical Society

P.S. While you're at the Seminar, please stop by and say hi to me in the Exhibit Hall. I've been asked to host a table about genealogy blogging.


Thanks for reading!

Jana

© 2015 Copyright by Jana Last, All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I wish I could go, is the conference held yearly about the same weekend? I would love to try for it next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan, I'm afraid I don't know the answer to your question. There is a contact email address on the Fresno Genealogical Society's website. I don't know if they have next year's conference date set yet, but perhaps they could let you know when it is set. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Printfriendly

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...