Friday, July 26, 2013

Follow Friday ~ Fab Finds for July 26, 2013

Four Shooting Stars from Microsoft Office Images
My Fab Finds for this week are (in no particular order)
  1. What Did Your Ancestor Look Like? 5 Ways to Find Physical Characteristics by The Ancestor Hunt
  2. In Sweet Remembrance of my Beautiful Mom ~ 1933 - 2010 ~ by Ginisology
  3. Who are you calling a “Huckster”? AND Are you a descendant of Percy Emmons Woodward? by Nutfield Genealogy
  4. I’m a Wanderer–Like My Ancestors! by Jennyalogist
  5. What a Story I Have to Share! by The Olive Tree Genealogy
  6. Search Gets Major Feature Enhancements by FamilySearch Blog
  7. Survival in Paradise: Southern France by Freud's Butcher
  8. An interesting find by Talking Box Genealogy
  9. Tombstone Tuesday: Freddie Harrison by How Did I Get Here? My Amazing Genealogy Journey
  10. Every Civil War soldier has a story – tell yours AND My Top 5 Resources for Researching your Civil War ancestor – All Online and All Free by Cindy Freed's Genealogy Circle
  11. Family History Archives at BYU have been moved by Family History with the Lineagekeeper
  12. Eva Nicolaus * 1898 in Koenigsberg, East Prussia by schmidtbarbara
  13. Sarah Ann Handley, The Key to Piggott Doors by Ancestors Live Here
  14. A Bunch of Stuff by The Pye Plate
  15. The twice-told tale of debt by The Legal Genealogist
  16. Summer Vacations Create Family Memories by Thomas MacEntee for Saving Memories Forever
  17. Anticipating the Next Generation PERSI by Taneya's Genealogy Blog
  18. Solved! The mystery of my grandfather’s birthplace by Organize Your Family History
  19. Look beyond a photo's image for clues about your family by Root, Branch and Twig
  20. Wordless Wednesday: Rice Flakes? by Jollett Etc.

New Blog Discoveries

In Case You Missed Them….My Contributions to the Genealogy, Vintage Postcard, and Photo Blog Blogosphere This Week

Jana's Genealogy and Family History Blog
Grandpa's Postcards
Jana's Photo Journal
Thanks for reading!


© 2013 Copyright by Jana Last

26 comments:

  1. thank you for mentioning my blog as a new discovery!
    I love your blog and it already gives me ideas on how to improve mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi schmidtbarbara,

      You're very welcome! Thank you for your very kind comments!

      Delete
  2. Oh thanks for the mention! But I am more interested in some of these informative blogs you've included. How to find physical characteristics of ancestors sounds really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wendy,

      You're very welcome! It's always a pleasure to include one of your blog posts! =)

      Delete
  3. Thanks Jana for including my post! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Taneya,

      You're very welcome! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for mentioning two of my posts! What a compliment! Happy Summer to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather,

      You're very welcome! Happy Summer to you as well! =)

      Delete
  5. Thanks, Jana! I'm honored you included my post on Organize Your Family History.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janine,

      You're very welcome! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for this great list. Now I'll be lost in reading material all weekend, getting ideas for my own website.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vera Marie,

      You're very welcome! Thank you so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Thanks Jana for including my post! Another great bunch of reading I have to catch up with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for including ThePyePlate. I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful choices yet again, Jana! As a few others have said - I'm going to be reading and reading and reading ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Jana for including both of my posts this week in your Fab Finds! I appreciate it so much!! It's always an honor to be on your list but to name both posts is awesome! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jana,
    Thank you so much for featuring my post on my beautiful mom . . . feel honored to be a part of your Friday Fabs!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...