Friday, July 18, 2014

Follow Friday ~ Fab Finds for July 18, 2014


My Fab Finds for this week are (in no particular order)
  1. Updates, Disclosures, and a New Employee... Oh My! AND Five Fabulous Family Reunion Ideas by Janet Hovorka, author of The Chart Chick
  2. Generations of Family Signatures by Kristin Cleage Williams, author of Finding Eliza
  3. 15 Gems You Can Find on Death Certificates AND Getting Around Salt Lake City by Kristina Rees, author of Losing My Census
  4. REMINDER FOR THE GENEABLOGGER WORLD WAR ONE CHALLENGE AND A REMINDER: THE FOURTH AMERICAN CIVIL WAR BLOGPOST CHALLENGE DEADLINE by Bill West, author of West in New England
  5. Sentimental Sunday: The Sad Demise of a Family Tradition by Carla Lee, author of Sassygenealogist
  6. Sentimental Sunday: Heritage Garden by Midge Frazel, author of Granite in My Blood
  7. Changes to the Challenge by Amy Johnson Crow, author of No Story Too Small
  8. Copyright and microfilm by Judy G. Russell, author of The Legal Genealogist
  9. Discovering a new cousin: Don Knotts by Becky Jamison, author of Grace & Glory Plus
  10. A Brick Wall Tumbles Down! With Tips! AND Oh no! My ancestor was illegitimate! by Elise Ann Wormuth, author of Living in the Past
  11. How’s That Bio? Tell Their Stories by Carol Bowen Stevens for Worldwide Genealogy ~ A Genealogical Collaboration
  12. Creating an Ancestor Timeline on Pinterest by Thomas MacEntee, author of GeneaBloggers
  13. U.S. National Archives to use Wikimedia to publish documents and photos by James Tanner, author of Genealogy's Star
  14. Not So Wordless Wednesday: Another Great Google Find! by Andrea Kelleher, author of How Did I Get Here? My Amazing Genealogy Journey
  15. Findmypast and Wall to Wall introduce Who Do You Think You Are? Story! by Find My Past Blog
  16. IT WAS “TAKE YOUR DAUGHTER TO THE LIBRARY” WEEK… by Cari Taplin, author of GENEALOGY PANTS
  17. Reviving Your Tired Family History Blog by Lynn Palermo, author of The Armchair Genealogist
  18. How to Stop Spammers From Stealing Your Facebook Identity by Kerry Scott, author of Clue Wagon
  19. The FamilySearch Genealogy Mobile App by Lee Drew, author of Family History with the Lineagekeeper
  20. Dangerously Humid: 3 Die in NYC by Sheryl Lazarus, author of A HUNDRED YEARS AGO
  21. Relative Finder by Michele Simmons Lewis, author of Ancestoring

The 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks Challenge by Amy Johnson Crow, author of No Story Too Small -

New Blog Discoveries

In Case You Missed Them….My Contributions to the Blogosphere This Week

Jana's Genealogy and Family History Blog
Grandpa's Postcards
Jana's Place

Thanks for reading!


© 2014 Copyright by Jana Last, All Rights Reserved

14 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including my blog, Jana! I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for mentioning my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jana, as always, thanks for these links to many interesting blogs. I love seeing what I might have missed otherwise & reading new blogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Colleen! And thanks for your very kind comments!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for sharing my blog (Love of Heritage) as a Fab Find :) I feel so honored. I will make sure to return the favor soon. I just started my blog, but I'd like to also share some wonderful blogs and network more :) Have a great day ~ Kristen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Pumpkin! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. A little late, it's been a wild summer, thank you Jana for the shout out of my article on the Worldwide Genealogy blog (it was dates July 16th).

    As always, it is very humbling to be included in one of your Friday Fab Finds.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Carol! And you're not late with your thanks. It's very kind of you to stop by to say thank you. :)

      Delete

Printfriendly

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...