Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tombstone Tuesday–Arthur Harry Iverson

Arthur Harry Iverson Headstone

This is the tombstone of Arthur Harry Iverson, my grandfather (aka Clark Gable’s mechanic from a previous post titled I Found Clark Gable's Mechanic in the 1940 Census!). Arthur is buried at Forest Lawn Memorial Park, in Glendale, Los Angeles, California.  My husband took this photo of Arthur's tombstone when my husband and I were on a trip to Southern California back in 2007.

I love this picture of Arthur playing his mandolin. Arthur must have come from a musical family. His older brothers played guitars and violins and also made the instruments as well.


Thanks for reading!

Jana
 
Copyright © Jana Last 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...