NOTE: Thank you for your patience while Fab Finds was on hiatus. Due to family health issues, the hiatus was a bit longer than expected. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
My Fab Finds for this week are (in no particular order)
- Define Your Dash: Start Writing Your Personal History with the #52Stories Project by Angie Lucas for FamilySearch Blog
- Creating Family Photo Coloring Pages with BeFunky by Nicole Dyer, author of The Family Locket Blog
- Using a calendar to introduce variety in your research by Janine Adams, author of Organize Your Family History
- To Remove or Not Remove Tape on Documents by Melissa Barker, author of A Genealogist In The Archives
- Social Media Helps – FamilySearch by Claire V. Brisson-Banks, author of Budding Genealogists
- Discover What You’re Made of with Grandparent Inheritance Charts by Legacy Tree Genealogists
- Stories by and about Norwegian immigrants by Martin Roe Eidhammer, author of Norwegian Genealogy and then some
- Researching Family in Norwegian Records by Genealogy Mom
- Family Recipe Friday - Spritz Cookies by Anna Matthews, author of Tripping Over My Roots
- How To Be Cost Effective When Researching Genealogy by Lisa Lisson, author of Are You My Cousin?
- Timelines for Analysis & Correlation by Jill Morelli, author of Genealogy Certification: My Personal Journal
- More on Uncle Wilt by Debi Austen, author of Who Knew?
- My FamilySearch experiment AND My FamilySearch experiment Part II by Michele Simmons Lewis, author of Ancestoring
- What can happen, when you share history stories by Dr. Bill Smith, author of Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories
- Obituaries matter when it comes to genealogy research by Brian Sheffey, author of Genealogy Adventures
- St. John's Lutheran Church's Records — Online and Free by Caroline M. Pointer, author of Find your family story
- 7 Key Pieces of Evidence from John Gooch’s Bounty Land Warrant File by Dayna Jacobs, author of On Granny's Trail
- GeneaBloggers Celebrates Eight Years! by Thomas MacEntee, founder of GeneaBloggers
"May I Introduce To You" Interviews on GeneaBloggers.com
New Blog Discoveries
- Gwen`s Genealogy Blog
- J. Wendell Genealogical Research Co.
- SIM Family of Buffalo, NY
- Twigs + Leaves
- Ethics and the Genealogist
- This Is Us - The Browns & The Moores, A Few Gauffreaus & Gustins
- DO AS I'M DOING
- Binding Generations: Family History & Genealogy
- Genealogy Journey
- Seedlings from Dawning Genealogy
In Case You Missed It….My Contribution to the Blogosphere This Week
Jana's Genealogy and Family History Blog
Thanks for reading!
© 2017 Copyright by Jana Last, All Rights Reserved