Monday, June 16, 2014

52 Ancestors: #24 ~ Francisco Matus Villatoro

This is part of the "52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks" Challenge begun by Amy Johnson Crow, author of the blog No Story Too Small.



I've decided to finish telling you about the Matus Villatoro family with today's 52 Ancestors post.

My maternal great-granduncle, Francisco Matus Villatoro, was the only son born to Nicanor Matus and Raymunda Villatoro. His sisters were Esther (my great-grandmother), Catalina, and Crecenciana.

Unfortunately, I don't have an exact birth date for Francisco. But, based on his marriage record, he was born around 1900 in Arriaga, Chiapas, Mexico.

Francisco was married to Emma Vera on March 7, 1925 in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Chiapas, Mexico. The image at the top of this post is from their marriage record.

Francisco and Emma were the parents of three sons and one daughter. Because Francisco and Emma's children may still be living, and for privacy reasons, I won't be listing their names here.

I really don't know much more about Francisco. His marriage record did say that he was a farmer at the time of his marriage.

I don't have a death date or place for Francisco or his wife Emma. Emma was born in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Chiapas, Mexico. It looks like Francisco and Emma lived there for at least a while, because all of their children were born in that city. Perhaps Francisco and Emma ended up living there for the rest of their lives. It looks like I need to check death records for Tuxtla Gutiérrez to see if I can find Francisco and Emma's dates of death.

Thanks for reading!

Jana

© 2014 Copyright by Jana Last, All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

Printfriendly

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...