Today's Fab Finds post is very special. Why? Because...
- This is the 100th Fab Finds post I've shared here on my blog.
- It's also the 2nd anniversary of when I began my weekly Fab Finds posts.
I hope you've enjoyed reading my weekly Fab Finds posts over these past two years.
My Fab Finds for this week are (in no particular order)
- Treasure Chest Thursday: Sharing a Gift from the Railroad by Linda Huesca Tully, author of Many Branches, One Tree
- Slowing Down by Jen Baldwin, author of Ancestral Breezes
- Sentimental Sunday: Military Memories - Remembering for Memorial Day by Amanda Pape, author of ABT UNK
- 2014 Memorial Day Honor Roll Project Contributions by Heather Wilkinson Rojo, author of Nutfield Genealogy
- The Roberts Brothers~Memorial Day 2014 by Cheri Hudson Passey, author of Carolina Girl Genealogy
- Using Evernote’s Web Clipper on FindaGrave by Beth Foulk, author of Genealogy Decoded
- Membership Complete (DAR) by Valerie Craft, author of Begin with 'Craft'
- Heads up! Springpad is Shutting Down by Lorine McGinnis Schulze, author of The Olive Tree Genealogy
- FamilySearch.org to Add “Hints” by Dick Eastman, author of Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter
- The Joy of a Signature by Irinna Danielson for FamilySearch Blog
- The Shoe Box Timeline by Emily Kowalski Schroeder, author of Growing Little Leaves
- Shipley Munson Appointed Advisor with International Association of Jewish Genealogical Societies by Steve Anderson for FamilySearch Blog
- On Finding Graves by Amberly, author of THEGENEALOGYGIRL
- War Ration Books by Barbara Poole, author of Life From The Roots
- Merging Profiles on WikiTree by Randy Seaver, author of Genea-Musings
- 6 Steps for Success in Working with Your AncestryDNA Matches by Crista Cowan for Ancestry.com Blog
- Journey to the Past is Now on Facebook by Brenda Leyndyke, author of Journey to the Past
- Great Web Tools for Searching Historic Newspapers by Paul G. Nauta for FamilySearch Blog
- FIND A GRAVE.com - SUBMITTING RECORDS USING THEIR SPREADSHEET AND SUCCESS! – FIND A GRAVE POSTED THE ENTRIES FROM MY SPREADSHEET by Diane Gould Hall, author of MICHIGAN FAMILY TRAILS
- What’s Your Most Unique Genealogy Discovery? Mine’s a Left Foot. by Donny, author of An Amateur Genealogist's Musings
- Ohio in the War: Her Statesmen, Her Generals and Soldiers by Lee Drew, author of Family History with the Lineagekeeper
- Millions of New Devon Baptism, Marriage and Burial Records Published Online by Simon Last, author of Charnwood Genealogy
In Case You Missed Them….My Contributions to the Blogosphere This Week
Jana's Genealogy and Family History Blog
Thanks for reading!
© 2014 Copyright by Jana Last, All Rights Reserved