Friday, May 23, 2014

Follow Friday ~ Fab Finds for May 23, 2014


My Fab Finds for this week are (in no particular order)
  1. See an Error? Speak up! AND Would you like to contribute to the Honor Roll Project for Memorial Day? by Heather Wilkinson Rojo, author of Nutfield Genealogy
  2. Are You Cropping Too Much? by Michael John Neill, author of RootDig.com
  3. Images we can use: The Met by Judy G. Russell, author of The Legal Genealogist
  4. Star Wars versus the Revolutionary War-Engaging the Next Generation by Valerie Hughes, author of Genealogy With Valerie
  5. Visit to the Newberry Library by Taneya Koonce, author of TANEYA'S GENEALOGY BLOG
  6. Oral Family History Fades in Just Three Generations AND New Online Collection of Civil War Records Released in Observance of Memorial Day by Paul G. Nauta for FamilySearch Blog
  7. Worldwide Indexing Event – Mark the Date – Sunday July 20, 2014 by Paul Milner, author of Paul Milner Genealogy
  8. Walking the Sunken Road by Michelle G. Taggart, author of A Southern Sleuth
  9. Public Service Announcement: Don't Procrastinate on Heritage Ornaments by Caroline Pointer, author of 4YourFamilyStory.com
  10. Facebook Comments and Family Stories by Kathy Smith Morales, author of Abbie and Eveline
  11. RootsTech 2015 Call for Presentations by Amy E. Smith for FamilySearch Blog
  12. Meeting Up with Dear Myrtle by Susan Petersen, author of LongLostRelatives.net
  13. Scan Your Genealogy Photos and Documents to FamilySearch by Lee Drew, author of Family History With The Lineagekeeper
  14. Review: Amazing Family Tree Charts from i (chart) you by Thomas MacEntee, author of GeneaBloggers
  15. Quick tip: naming patterns by Yvette Hoitink, author of DUTCH GENEALOGY
  16. Happy Blog-aversary to this little blog! Three years and still having fun by Diane Weintraub, author of Nuts From the Family Tree
  17. I’m Back! by Elyse Doerflinger, author of Elyse's Genealogy Blog
  18. Dever Langholf, Sr ~ B26 Pilot and My Grandfather by Eowyn Langholf, author of Genealogy of a Forest Elf
  19. MY TRIP TO SCOTLAND–WHAT I DID RIGHT AND WHAT I DID WRONG by Diane Hall, author of MICHIGAN FAMILY TRAILS

The 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks Challenge by Amy Johnson Crow, author of No Story Too Small -

New Blog Discoveries

In Case You Missed Them….My Contributions to the Blogosphere This Week

Jana's Genealogy and Family History Blog
Grandpa's Postcards

Thanks for reading!


© 2014 Copyright by Jana Last, All Rights Reserved

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for including me, Jana! Trying to get my blogging mojo back after my absence. Now if I could just keep up with all the blogs I like to read! Always enjoy your list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent variety of posts to read! Thank you so much for compiling them Jana! I appreciate your hard work and extra effort!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy,

      Thank you so much for your very kind comments! I appreciate them very much. =)

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for including my website in your list Jana. I'm looking forward to reading some of the articles you've listed this week and checking out some of the blogs. Hope you're having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Cathy! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! =)

      Delete
  4. Honored to be included Jana! Thanks for visiting my website.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, Thank you for sharing such great blog links!
    I'm getting lazy in my searching now... I just wait until Friday to see what you recommend!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...