My Fab Finds for this week are (in no particular order)
- “Paying It Forward”: The Importance of Sharing the Slave History from your Family Trees Part Two AND Airing Your Dirty Laundry!! by Valerie, author of Genealogy With Valerie
- All Aboard! by Debi Austen, author of Who Knew?
- How to Save and Print Images from Chronicling America by Miriam J. Robbins, author of AnceStories: The Stories of My Ancestors
- Data Mining and Screen Scraping – Right or Wrong? by Roberta Estes, author of DNAeXplained – Genetic Genealogy
- Truth Revealed About African-American Undertaker Buried in Fairview Cemetery AND A Surprise Waiting Deep in Fairview Cemetery by Robin Foster, author of Saving Stories
- Heritage Scrapbooking: Sneak Peak by Devon Lee, author of A Patient Genealogist
- A Pressing Engagement by Sheri Fenley, author of THE EDUCATED GENEALOGIST
- 4 Bonus Postcards – Sepia Saturday by Kristin Cleage Williams, author of Finding Eliza
- Typhoid Falls on the Eggleston Home by Cynthia Mulcahy, author of We're All Relative
- 3 Writing Lessons from a New Genealogy Blogger by Lynn Palermo, author of The Armchair Genealogist
- More Ways to Use Evernote to Create Virtual Genealogy Binders by Lorine McGinnis Schulze, author of The Olive Tree Genealogy
- More Ohio Newspapers Added to Chronicling America! by Ohio Historical Society Collections Blog
- I’ve Moved…to www.LisaLisson.com by Lisa Lisson, author of Are You My Cousin?
- Genealogical Information Gleaned From Photographs by Lisa Lisson, author of Lisa Lisson
- Really? A Month? Yeah A Month! BUT....
"National Siblings Day" Blog Posts
- National Siblings Day by Beth Gatlin, author of So Many Ancestors!
- Really? There’s a National Siblings Day?! by Patricia Desmond Biallas, author of GeneaJourneys
- National Siblings Day by Sally Knudsen, author of Sally Searches
- National Siblings Day by Emily Kowalski Schroeder, author of The Spiraling Chains: Kowalski – Bellan Family Trees
- "National Siblings Day" -? Okay - here's mine! by Celia Lewis, author of TWIGS and TREES
The 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks Challenge by Amy Johnson Crow, author of No Story Too Small -
New Blog Discoveries
- Lewis Family Genealogy
- Digging For Ancestors
- So Many Ancestors!
- Getting to Know You - A Journey into Ancestry
- Wandering Through My Roots
- The Stories Found Among the Leaves.
- Questions and Ancestors
In Case You Missed Them….My Contributions to the Blogosphere This Week
Jana's Genealogy and Family History Blog
- It's My 2nd Blogiversary!
- 52 Ancestors: #14 ~ Lura Elizabeth Webster - Daughter of a Civil War Veteran
- Happy National Siblings Day!
Jana's Photo Journal
Thanks for reading!