Friday, February 14, 2014

Follow Friday ~ Fab Finds for February 14, 2014

IMG_0269
My Fab Finds for this week are (in no particular order)
  1. What Your Grandchildren Wished You Would Have Tweeted by Lynn Broderick for FamilySearch Blog
  2. DNA to the Rescue, II by Kathleen Brandt, author of a3Genealogy
  3. Understanding the Symbols by Midge Frazel, author of Granite in My Blood
  4. Just three generations by Judy G. Russell, author of The Legal Genealogist
  5. Deseret News Features Blogging Presentation AND WikiTree -- Putting your family tree in an online Wiki AND Family History Library Catalog now completely on WorldCat.org by James Tanner, author of Genealogy's Star
  6. #RootsTech – Rencher Warns: What Must Not Change AND #RootsTech – Find A Grave App Coming Soon, FamilySearch to Follow by The Ancestry Insider, author of The Ancestry Insider
  7. Illinois Online Historical Newspapers Summary by Kenneth R. Marks, author of The Ancestor Hunt
  8. Celebrating 11 Years of Olive Tree Genealogy Blog! by Lorine McGinnis Schulze, author of The Olive Tree Genealogy
  9. Crafting Genealogy With a “Love my Family History Banner” by Cindy Freed for The In-Depth Genealogist
  10. Wordless Wednesday: Morehead City Postcards by Andrea Kelleher, author of How Did I Get Here? My Amazing Genealogy Journey
  11. Learning New Tricks 2014 by Eric Stitt, author of Genealogy by Eric
  12. Just Go Do It. Now. by Amy Johnson Crow, author of No Story Too Small
  13. MagiCensus 4.0 Release with FamilySearch FamilyTree AND Legacy Family Tree receives Tree Share Certification from FamilySearch by Dick Eastman, author of Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter
  14. Mystery Monday: Otto and Elsie by Susan W. Mosey, author of Pages from the Ancestry Binders
  15. Military Monday - Physicians Affidafits (Civil War) by Karen Krugman, author of Genealogy Frame of Mind
  16. Thank you, Rootstech Bloggers! by Nancy, author of My Ancestors and Me
  17. Playing "Telephone" with Obituaries by Cecily Cone Kelly, author of Letters to My Grandparents
  18. Lot's More Ohio Newspapers Added to Chronicling America by Ohio Genealogical Society Blog

Randy Seaver, author of Genea-Musings, continues to update his excellent compilation of RootsTech blog posts.

The 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks Challenge by Amy Johnson Crow, author of No Story Too Small -

New Blog Discoveries

In Case You Missed Them….My Contributions to the Genealogy, Photo Blog, and Vintage Postcard Blogosphere This Week

Jana's Genealogy and Family History Blog
Grandpa's Postcards
Jana's Photo Journal

Thanks for reading!


© 2014 Copyright by Jana Last, All Rights Reserved

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my "Just Go Do It. Now." post. It's a message I'm pretty fired up about right now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my blog Jana! I appreciate the inclusion with such great company!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Jana for including me in this week's Fab Finds List! I just received a couple more postcards in the mail today. Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Andrea! And hurray about the postcards!! That's awesome! =)

      Delete
  4. Thanks! I am on the list with Judy Russell. That's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jana! On behalf of The In-Depth Genealogist and myself we appreciate you including Crafting Genealogy in this week's Follow Friday Fab Finds! It's always an honor! Now to do some reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for including the DNA to the Rescue. Really enjoy reading the posts you recommend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Kathleen! And thank you for your kind comments!

      Delete
  7. Thanks Jana for listing me in your post! I am glad you found me and I am glad I have now found you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for including my post, Jana. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...