My Fab Finds for this week are (in no particular order)
- Google Reader Demise Forces Changes at GeneaBloggers by GeneaBloggers
- Your Cousin May Not Have Done It All by Genealogy Tip of the Day
- CONFESSION OF AN ONLINE GENEALOGIST by West in New England
- Friday Fotos (May 31, 2013) -- One Hundred Years Ago Today! by Filiopietism Prism
- Ship Ahoy by Who Knew?
- Was Great Great Great Great Grandma an Indian Princess? by Ellie's Ancestors
- Ideas to make remembering ancestors fun for your family by Barry Ewell for the Deseret News
- FamilySearch Family Tree Prints Pedigree Charts and Family Group Records by Genea-Musings
- Tuesday's Tip: Share Those Stories! by Many Branches, One Tree
- FamilySearch.org Search Futures by The Ancestry Insider
- Simplifying Your Online Genealogy Life by The We Tree Genealogy Blog
- La Tienda Part II AND Featured Interview on Geneartistry.com by Past-Present-Future
- Old Homestead, New Photo, Street Address - Mappy Monday by My Ancestors and Me
- A Guardianship Question by Begin with 'Craft'
- Time to evaluate - my social media shakeup by Geniaus
- Wearing Courage by Ancestors from the Attic
- How Much Should a Man Spend on a Date? Hundred-Year-Old Advice by A Hundred Years Ago
- Thankful Thursday: Friends On Facebook Are Extremely Helpful! by How Did I Get Here? My Amazing Genealogy Journey?
- Follow Friday~Disasters in our Past by Carolina Family Roots
New Blog Discoveries
- A Jewish Genealogy Journey
- Dance Skeletons
- Jim's Girl Family History Blog
- Down In The Roots
In Case You Missed It….My Contribution to the Genealogy Blogosphere This Week
In Case You Missed It….My Contribution to the Vintage Postcard Blogosphere This Week
Thanks for reading!
© 2013 Copyright by Jana Last