Friday, June 21, 2013

Follow Friday ~ Fab Finds for June 21, 2013

Four Shooting Stars from Microsoft Office Images
My Fab Finds for this week are (in no particular order)
  1. Sepia Saturday: Dressed to Impress by Jollett Etc.
  2. Genealogy Databases: Out With the Old In With the New by GeneaBloggers
  3. Military Monday – Henry Sloas, a Disloyal Citizen by Denise's Life in the Past Lane
  4. We Lost One by Ancestral Breezes
  5. You can call me Crazy by Kinexxions
  6. Web Browser Extensions: Power Up Your Genealogy by Thomas MacEntee for Archives.com
  7. What’s on Your Bookshelf? by GeneaJourneys
  8. Discharge Papers by Frequent Traveler Ancestry
  9. Privacy and history: on a collision course? AND More records access trouble: California by The Legal Genealogist
  10. Finding Ancestors’ Names Can Be Child’s Play: Paper Doll Comics by Gena Philibert-Ortega for GenealogyBank Blog
  11. The First Day of Summer is Almost Here: What New Thing Are You Ready to Learn? by The Family Curator
  12. 33 Reasons You Should Be Searching Old Newspapers for Your Family History by The Ancestor Hunt
  13. R.I.P. Personal Ancestral File (PAF) by Genealogy's Star
  14. Do You Remember? by Your Story Coach
  15. Wow Wednesday: ThingLink for Genealogy by 4 Your Family Story
  16. Be the Buzz, Share the Buzz AND Recent Changes to Family Tree—June 2013 by FamilySearch Blog

New Blog Discoveries

In Case You Missed Them….My Contributions to the Genealogy, Vintage Postcard, and Photo Blog Blogosphere This Week

Jana's Genealogy and Family History Blog
Grandpa's Postcards
Photos By Jana

Thanks for reading!


© 2013 Copyright by Jana Last

8 comments:

  1. I appreciate all the support you give me, Jana. Thanks for including my blog this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wendy,

      You're so very welcome! I hope you had a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much, Jana. This post is especially important to me, and I very much appreciate you sharing it with your audience. You are amazing! ~ Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen,

      You're welcome! What a shame that someone stole that grave marker. Please keep us updated on any progress towards its return.

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for the mention of my Paper Dolls article for the GenealogyBank blog. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gena,

      You're very welcome! It was my pleasure to include your great article.

      Delete
  4. Thanks again, Jana, for sharing my "Do You Remember?" post with your follower! Always appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tami,

      You're so welcome! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

Printfriendly

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...