Tuesday, April 16, 2024

My 12th Blogiversary


Oops! I missed my April 5th blogiversary again!

How has it already been twelve years since I began this blog on April 5, 2012? So much has happened since then.

Here are some things that have happened since I started this blog twelve years ago:
THANK YOU

Thank you to my wonderful readers for taking the time to read my posts and for leaving comments over the years. I appreciate your support very much!

BLOGGING YEAR IN REVIEW

Here are my posts from the last year (since my last blogiversary).



My Adorable Grandparents - March 11, 2024


Again, thank you for taking the time to read my posts!

Thanks for stopping by!

Jana

© 2024 Copyright by Jana Iverson Last, All Rights Reserved

4 comments:

Printfriendly

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...