Monday, January 6, 2020

Beginning My Last Semester at BYU Pathway Worldwide



Here we go! My last semester at BYU Pathway Worldwide officially starts today. This is my third and last semester in this program. I began BYU Pathway Worldwide in April of 2019. After this semester I will be transferring to BYU-Idaho's online program.

After transferring to BYU-Idaho's online program, I plan to earn a Certificate in Family History Research. The Introduction to Family History course listed in this semester's course list (above) is one of the Certificate in Family History Research courses.

BYU-Idaho's online program also offers an AAS in Family History Research, which I may earn as well. They don't offer a Bachelor's Degree in Family History Research at this time.

Before I was married, I attended BYU-Provo for three semesters and I've taken a few college courses over the years, but I never earned a degree. BYU Pathway Worldwide is providing me with a wonderful way to further my education.

To learn more about BYU Pathway Worldwide, click HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!

Jana

© 2020 Copyright by Jana Iverson Last, All Rights Reserved

14 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm so thankful for the wide availability of online education. Keep us posted on how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am also thankful for this program. Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on a great achievement Jana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and well done on such a great achievement. Visiting from #geneabloggerstribe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, I am also in my last semester in Pathways and am working toward a AAS degree in Family History Research.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Congrats on your achievements as well! Hopefully we'll be in some of the same classes at BYU-Idaho online. :)

      Delete
  5. Wow, you're really progressing Jana! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...