My Fab Finds for this week are (in no particular order)
- The last gift by Peggy Lauritzen, author of Always Anxiously Engaged
- Where did your ancestors live? -- An Introduction to parcel maps AND Use Cadastral Mapping to find your ancestors AND Where did your ancestors live" -- An Introduction to City Directories by James Tanner, author of Genealogy's Star
- A matter of consent by Judy G. Russell, author of The Legal Genealogist
- Encyclopedia of Municipalities and Delegations for Mexico by Moises Garza, author of Mexican Genealogy
- List of Facebook Genealogy Resources by Nancy Loe, author of Sassy Jane Genealogy
- SIX STEPS TO TRACK YOUR ANCESTOR'S CEMETERIES AND TOMBSTONES WITH PINTEREST by Cody Nelson, author of Meet You in Ohio
- Submit Family Stories for Our Valentine’s Day Feature AND These States Have the Most Valentine’s Day Surnames by Crestleaf Blog
- Missouri Death Certificates – 1964 by Anne Kruszka, author of Gene Notes
- ...Read how a family history fib spread in 1889, and is still spreading today! by Heather Wilkinson Rojo, author of Nutfield Genealogy
- Check Marks the Source by Valerie Craft, author of Begin with 'Craft'
- Score Another One For Genetic Genealogy by Jacqi Stevens, author of A Family Tapestry
- Let It Go? Save or Toss Those Old Family Escrow Papers? by Denise Levenick, author of The Family Curator
- The best free archives online. by Christine Blythe, author of Empty Nest Genealogy
- Tuesday’s Tip: Family Interviews by Jenny Lanctot, author of Are My Roots Showing?
- Great new tech tool for your graphics! by Cate Kunzi, author of Burning River Genealogy
- What Can You Learn from AncestryDNA Matches with Very Small Trees? by Dana Leeds, author of The Enthusiastic Genealogist
- His Little Green Book Was So Organized, Why Can't I Be? by Barbara Poole, author of Life From The Roots
- Please Define Famous by Valerie Hughes, author of Genealogy With Valerie
- Get Ready To Meet Your European Cousins with AncestryDNA by Anna Swayne for Ancestry.com Blog
- Dear Randy: Why Do You Write About Your Personal Research? by Randy Seaver, author of Genea-Musings
The 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks Challenge by Amy Johnson Crow, author of No Story Too Small -
This week's "May I Introduce To You" Interview
New Blog Discoveries
I also want to share this beautiful article with you. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did.
- Loving Those Who Have Gone before Us by Ryan Kelly in the February 2015 Ensign Magazine
Jana's Genealogy and Family History Blog
Thanks for reading!
© 2015 Copyright by Jana Last, All Rights Reserved