|Edward Theodore Iverson|
In last week's 52 ancestors post, I shared a photo of and information about my paternal great-grandfather Christopher Iverson. Today, I'd like to introduce you to Christopher's older brother, Edward Theodore Iverson.
Edward was the oldest of ten children born to Iver Iverson and Marit Thorsdatter. Iver and Marit were both from Norway. They immigrated to the United States and were married in La Crosse, Wisconsin on 23 February 1860. Iver served in the U.S. Civil War.
Edward was born on 12 November 1860 in Minnesota. He married Ellen Johanna Arenson on 9 April 1882 in Chippewa Falls, Swift, Minnesota.
Edward and Ellen were the parents of ten children.
- Herman Theodore Iverson (1883-1950)
- Casper Ingvald Iverson (1885-1960)
- William Julius Iverson (1887-1958)
- Albert M. Iverson (1889-?)
- Eilert Johan Iverson (1891-1957)
- Marie A. Iverson (1894-?)
- Elmer Oscar Iverson (1897-1955)
- Henry Evin Iverson (1900-Abt 1959)
- Mabel Aleda Iverson (1903-1985)
- Myrtle G. Iverson (1906-1978)
Thanks for reading!
© 2014 Copyright by Jana Last, All Rights Reserved