Friday, September 21, 2012

Follow Friday–Fab Finds for September 21, 2012


My Fab Finds for this week are (in no particular order) -
  1. Sepia Saturday: Who's minding the store? by Jollett etc.
  2. Follow Friday: Ohio Genealogy Bloggers by A Sense of Family
  3. Sepia Saturday Sept. 15, 2012 – Charles’ and Abbie’s Place by Abbie and Eveline
  4. She was just a number… by Roots Digging
  5. Copyright and the obit AND Copyright and the post-1963 obit by The Legal Genealogist
  6. Record Access in a Post-9/11 World by FamilySearch Blog
  7. Finding the lost infants AND FamilySearch update 20 September 2012 by Genealogy’s Star
  8. How to Add Source Information to Digital Image Files by Genealogy Decoded –  ah ha! moments for genealogists blog
  9. Genealogy Apps for Your Tablet by Family Tree Magazine’s Genealogy Insider
  10. Had a great hosted breakfast with Debra Mieszala, CG by Genealogy Certification:  My Personal Journal
New Blog Discoveries
Thanks for Reading!


Copyright © Jana Last 2012

12 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Jana, for mentioning my blog on my great-grandfather's Souvenirs Album! It's quite the project to inventory and research.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jana,
    Thank you for adding me to you list! I feel very honored. Genealogy is a great passion to me and I think it is an important part of our past as well as our future to be carried on for generations to come.
    Thank you again for listing my blog on today's fab finds!
    click here
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Betty! And thanks for the follow!

      Delete
  3. I'm overwhelmed that my store story made your list. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Wendy! You're so funny! You shouldn't feel overwhelmed at all! It's such a great story. It's my pleasure to include it here.

      Delete
  4. I love reading your "Follow Fridays", I always find something interesting and new! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephanie, You are so sweet! Thanks for your kind comments. I'm glad you enjoy my Follow Friday Fab Finds posts.

      Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the mention, Jana (and my apologies for the delay in saying so -- I was out of the country helping make family history at a brother's wedding!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judy, You're very welcome!

      Congratulations on your brother's marriage!

      Thank you so much for stopping by! I really appreciate it!

      Delete

Printfriendly

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...